Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm alive!!!

I know, I know, long time no post. Things have just been downright crazy lately. What with the end of school, and moving, and doctor visits. Life just now seems to be slipping back into a rythim.
So we'll take one thing at a time.
We have finally moved- we found a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse for an awesome price. Its in a community so of course we're having to get used to having neighbors so close again, but we're also taking advantage of the perks of living in a place like this as well. The kids are making friends, we have two playgrounds, a basketball court, a volleyball court and a nice pool. Helps the summer go by faster. Before I know it they will be off to school again. We have a 4th, 2nd and kindergartner this year! Can you believe it??
The doctor visits:
Aaron- we can't avoid surgery on his shoulder. All other therapies have just covered up the pain for a while before it just comes roaring back. So probably in January he will take some time off work, and have the surgery done. I just pray that it works.
Connor: Connor has been battling staph here lately. The dr is afraid it might be MRSA. The latest round of antibiotics has made the rash go away, but so did the first one, it just came back faster and worse. So now we hold our breaths and see if it returns. If so, we're probably looking at a hospital admission for him. We pray it stays away this time because he's already looking at probable surgery on his right toe due to a cyst. We'll find out more about that in the next couple weeks.
Me: I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not much to say about that. It hasn't changed my life any, I just have a name as to why I'm tired and in pain all the time.
I'll save the end of school stuff for the next post so I can include pictures. I'm also going to try and take pics of the house so you can see that too.

0 comments: