Monday, December 31, 2007

Year in review- and resolutions for 08

So here is my last post of 07. I have been in a reflective mood lately, so first we'll go over some of our highlights of 2007

The first two months were fairly uneventful, save with the l&d trips.
Connor turned 5 on March 19th
6 days later Matthew joined the family. Induced 4 weeks early because I had develped Pre-E, he was born at 4:45 pm weighed 7lbs 6 oz and required a little extra tlc. The next day we also found out he had broken his collar bone during birth.
May brought Grace's birthday- she turned 3 on May 12th.
The kids finished up school the end of May.
July brought Sadie's 7th birthday.
August brought a very wonderful family vacation out to West Texas. Just wasn't long enough.
Matthew was also dedicated in our new church home in August.
September brought the start of homeschooling- Connor in Kindergarten and Sadie in 2nd grade.
It also brought my 26th birthday, and Aaron's 31st.
November was our 8th wedding anniversary.
December was crazy busy and Matthew's first Christmas was mostly spent in the hospital.

While 07 wasn't marked with any great tragedies, I still am ready to say good-bye to it, and hello to a fresh new year. It was a tough year for us.

My goals for 2008:

* Take better care of me- this past year with bedrest, childbirth, health issues and depression I spent the better part of the year in my pj's just not caring. Thats changed in the past month or so, and I feel so much better for it.

*Keep up with the house better- the house also suffered from my not caring...and I want that to change this year.

*Spend more time with family. Family is so important. You never know what will happen- and I couldn't live with "if onlys"

*I want to step out of my comfort zone more. Meet someone new- get involved in something I might not have gotten involved in before.

last but not least

*Continue growing my business.

0 comments: