Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

WOW I can't believe its been so long since I blogged! Things have just been crazy! Sickness, etc



Tomorrow (today) is Thanksgiving. Here is a small list of what I am thankful for this year:



* My marriage. Tuesday the 27th marks 8 years that we have been married. It hasn't' been without its bumps in the road, but we've made it through stronger on the other side. We'll have the whole day Tuesday to ourselves, and I can't wait. :o)



*My children. We had a rough day today, but I look at them and I see how truly blessed we are. I had someone ask me the other day when they found out I was only 26-- "how can you already have 4 kids?" Honestly, I never thought I'd have four, at least not so quickly together. Our family was orchestrated by God, and I certainly wouldn't have it any other way.



*My friends. New and old, there are several times that you have supported me during my weakest times. You know who you are, and I hope you also know you have a very special place in my heart.



*My freedom. There are many families who will be sitting one less place at their table today. I am very thankful and mindful that this freedom doesn't come cheap.





What are you thankful for today? I'd love to hear about it. :o)

0 comments: