Thursday, February 28, 2008

Germs germs everywhere!

Monday night Matthew was up all night long. Literally. He didn't sleep at all. He finally fell asleep around 6:30am Tuesday, and slept until 10. Woke up with a 103.7 fever and acting like he felt pretty cruddy.

I woke up feeling pretty bad myself, heavy in my chest and kinda like I had a sore throat, but it was more scratchy. I assumed it was due to a lack of sleep. We get Matthew to the dr, and he has double ear infections. As the afternoon progressed I felt worse and worse, and as Aaron and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie, I finally admitted I was getting sick. blah.

I woke up yesterday morning with a high fever, it continued all day long. I felt miserable! I couldn't function, when I would stand I felt dizzy. I spent most of the day on the couch drifting in and out of sleep. The kids hung out with me and watched movies and played x-box. They really were pretty good, all things considered. My fever broke last night, so I don't feel as bad thankfully. Its amazing how bad a fever makes you feel. Now I'm just left with this hacking cough, stuffy nose and plugged up ears. Hopefully it will all pass very soon, and no one else will get it.

Grace woke up with the same headache that she went to bed with however, so I really hope she's not getting it. :(

I was supposed to have my Pampered Chef party tonight- and had to cancel yet again due to sickness. I've decided to just do a catalog show- it obviously isn't working for me to host a home show.

Hope your Thursday is a great one!

0 comments: