Friday, August 10, 2007

One-Hundred!!!!!

This is my one-hundreth post on this blog! Woohoo! :) If you are a reader out there but don't comment, now might be the time to leave a comment. Ya know, just giving me your kuddos and all for sticking with something :)
I have a lot going on in my brain this morning. So bear with me if its all jumbled and runs together.

School starts in 10 days. I considered pushing it back, but then changed my mind. I really want to get a full two weeks of school in for the kids before we go on our field trip to Sci-Port on Labor Day. I feel ready on one hand, but then on the other I feel like I will never be ready.

My friend Lisa is in the air as we speak. Keep her in your prayers this week, she is flying out to Cali to be with her sister for a week. She left the kids behind with her hubby, and was having a very hard time with the thought of being away from them for so long. So if you remember, say a few prayers for her while she's away.

I started scrapbooking last night, and I think its safe to say, I'm addicted! Hobby Lobby had a bunch of stuff half off, and then I used a 40% off coupon for a kit, that had a bunch of stuff in it. I did pay full price for some papers, and then some of the 3d stickers that I just had to have.
I can tell I have a lot of learning to do, but I don't think my first layouts are to bad. I might have to snap some pics of them later so you can see them. But I'm already thinking about my next shopping trip and what else I want. :) I am going to take on organizing some more of these digigal pictures for scrapbooking later today.

Hmmm, I know I had more I wanted to say, but it all escapes me at the moment. So I guess thats it. Happy 100th post to me!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

100 posts! Yay! :-)

Definitely take pictures of your scrapbook layouts! I can't wait to see them! It is addicting, isn't it? And, I could spend hours and hours in Hobby Lobby--I have, actually. The kids don't like it, though... :-)

MoonNStarMommy said...

100 POST CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Scrapbooking is fun!! I stopped for awhile because I get too addicted... lol..

Homeschool is tough but sooooo rewarding - you are right about never feeling like you are ready but it'll get easier :)