Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Checking In...

These next few days before school starts will be a little hectic. Today I am working on laundry.
Tomorrow I have to be at the paper to have my pic taken at 10, then Connor has an appt at 11:30, I am also shopping for first day of school outfits for Connor and Sadie. I know, they are going to be homeschooled, and its pointless, but last year they were in uniforms, and didn't get the joy of first day of school clothes- and I'm going to make them dress down to the shoes anyway, so why not a fun new outfit?

Friday night we have a movie and ice cream night at church, Saturday, Aaron is taking all of the kids to Jefferson so I can have several hours of peace and quiet to plan lessons. Saturday night is homegroup, Sunday church, and Sunday night I am taking my sister Caroline, and Sadie to see Nancy Drew at the $1 theatre.

Monday is our first day of school. Woohoo! I think the kids are really looking forward to it, and we really are going to have a lot of fun. We have a lot of neat things planned. :) Including a field trip two weeks after school starts. lol :)

Monday night I have a tea with the homeschool group. So crazy days ahead, so I wanted to check in and let you know I may be MIA for a while.

2 comments:

Melzie said...

WHats wrong hunny pie? :*( I am so sorry youre feeling sad. big big hugs and smooches. xoxo melzie

MoonNStarMommy said...

{{{{HUGS}}}} You know that if you decide you want to talk about it... we're here for you ...

Good luck getting everything ready for school!! If you ever need some ideas - you know where to find me!