Friday, August 31, 2007

Its Friday...

I am SO ready for the long weekend. Its been a long week, and I am looking forward to some family time.

I have been bitten by the scrapbooking bug. I'm going to definately have to watch the spending there. Its easy to get carried away. I think my next purchase needs to be a way to organize all this stuff! :) But it has been really nice to have something to do while A plays his game online during the evenings.

Does anyone have plans for the long weekend? Tomorrow I am going to finish painting our bedroom, go grocery shopping, and then we have small group.

Sunday is church, and maybe a family gathering... (its also Aaron's birthday if anyone wants to send him a bday greeting, email me and I'll give you his email addy )

Monday is a family day, no school, just fun. :) I know we'll all enjoy the weekend, but Tuesday will be here to fast.

Yesterday I went to my favorite consignment store, and ended up putting some clothes and stuff on layaway for the kids. I actually even got Matthew's big Christmas gift put on layaway.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3933933
I have been eyeing this in the stores- I just loved it. Anyway, I'm shopping, and I happen to look up and she places one on the shelf. I go over and its marked $9.99!!! So I put it on layaway with the clothes, and his big gift is taken care of. :)

0 comments: