Wednesday, August 22, 2007

OWIE!!

I am in so much pain right now :(
There is a spot on my back that is tender to the touch all the time. No clue why, but I even have to be careful about the waistline of my pants, because if they hit in that spot, even that amount of pressure hurts. My chiro has never been able to figure out why either.
Anyway, that being explained. Last night we were sitting on the couch watching America's Got Talent. Connor was sitting on the arm of the couch behind me, and fell off, slamming his legs from the knee down directly onto that spot. The pain was blindingly intense, I didn't even realize I was crying until Aaron told me. I was sore the rest of the night, didn't sleep well at all, and can hardly move this morning. :( If I had any say in it, the kids would be going somewhere for the day, I'd be taking a pain pill and crawling back in bed. Instead, powering through.
Going to do school, and hopefully get through it quickly so I can lounge on the couch the rest of the day until time to get ready for our meeting.
Pray for me. I hurt. :(

1 comments:

MoonNStarMommy said...

awwwwwwwwwwww honey!! My back is kinda like that too... if anyone rubs on or pushes on my lower back, it's like they are touching horrible brusies... {{HUGS}}