Thursday, July 05, 2007

Good Thursday Morning to ya...

So how was everyone's 4th? What did you do? We went out to my aunts house as usual. :)
Lots of fun, even though it was quite wet. Bluch. I'm so tired of the rain, but the good thing is its keeping temps down. So anywho- I'll post a few pictures from last night in a few. There are a couple good artsy sparkler shots here.

We had a pie eating contest, and set off some firecrackers. And more than enough great food.
However, after we got home, I found out that my uncle's brother and family had been in a wreck right after they left. They left right after us, and traveled the same road we did. My uncle's brother and their 5 year old daughter were taken to the hospital by ambulance. The boys and the mom were ok. A guy ran a stop sign and broadsided them. So keep them in your prayers today, as they deal with all the technicalities of the wreck, plus try to recover. Even though mom and boys are fine, I'm sure they will be very very sore.

Ok, off to post pictures, and start being productive. :)

1 comments:

Melzie said...

How are they doing Mandy? melzie