Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Guess What I did




Mr Parker had told us a while back that we could paint if we wanted, but we weren't sure what was going to happen if we were going to move or whatever, so we held off. Well Sunday I was getting some touch up paint for our cabinets from mom and she had leftover paint from her living room. So I took it and Caroline was here yesterday and helped me reach the tops (I never realize how tall my ceilings were lol) I'm really happy with it. :) Now I can't wait to paint the rest of the house.


1 comments:

Jaime said...

I love how your computer desk is in the livingroom! That's how we have it and it works so well. We're all together even when we're just sitting at the computer while the other does something else in the livingroom.

Everything is looking so good! Fresh paint makes such a big difference. I can't wait to come over and see it all in person!