Friday, June 15, 2007

Super Discouraged

Excuse me for a minute while I whine. I got out of bed when Aaron left for work this morning, and started cleaning right away. I look around and feel as if I have accomplished nothing. Of course we are getting ready for a yard sale tomorrow, and that always seems to make a huge mess in the process. However. I have refereed about a million fights between Grace and Connor. I don't know what it is with those two...they fight constantly. When they are seperate from each other, they are both great- but combine them and its world war three. What gives? Any ideas? Please? From you super moms out there? Help?

Ok, lets see- in reality I have
*Scrubbed the kitchen table
*Swept the dining room
*Cleaned the Front Room
*Removed all the pictures from the wall in the backroom
*Hung pictures in the front room
*Fed the kids lunch
*Closed my eyes for 30 minutes while feeding Matthew during quiet time
*Posted some things on cheapcycle
*Had someone stop by to pick up something I offered on Freecycle

That doesn't seem like a lot does it? Its twenty till 4 and I'm so discouraged. I had grand plans for today and they are quickly swirling the drain. *sigh*

P.S. Its raining again. :P~~~~

0 comments: