Monday, June 25, 2007

*sigh*

Do you ever get tired of being responsible? We struggle financially and while we always choose to do the "right" thing it seems we never get ahead. We don't eat out instead of paying our bills or anything like that. However, we still never seem to get ends to meet.

I sold my maternity clothes- when I did so that money was supposed to go towards clothes for me. Instead it went to put gas in the car. We're out of groceries- literally my fridge has 1/4 gallon of milk, a bag of parmasan cheese and sour cream. Thats it. We have no money for food until Sunday.

I got paid for a photo shoot on Saturday- that money put some gas in the car, and bought the parmasan cheese and sour cream for the tuna cassarole I'm making tonight. Also a few necessities such as toilet paper etc. Now its gone-and we have no more money. I'm selling some things on cheapcycle, but all that money is going right into the gas tank.

I'm tired. I'm worried. I'm stressed. So just excuse my big long whine.

0 comments: