Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Its Tuesday! or Random Randomness

And I'm sitting here completely bored. About to go re-heat leftovers for supper. :)
I had a friend and her kids over for lunch today- it was such a nice break in routine for us.
Connor has since come down with a fever and a headache. I hope its nothing, I don't want anymore sickies. :)

Oh, if you are in the area go check out:

http://missionarysale.googlepages.com/home

Its a family from our church who are preparing to leave for the mission field and have to sell pretty much everything. Money goes to help them with their moves etc. I got some good deals off of there- so go check it out! :)

Aaron put in for another promotion at work. xxxfingers crossedxxx

Still looking for a place to live.

I think thats about it.

Oh, Matthew started smiling today, hopefully I'll catch one on camera soon and have a cute baby grin to post. :)

0 comments: