Thursday, June 07, 2007

Just another day in paradise...

So I wake up this morning wrapped in my husbands arms. I stretch and enjoy the feeling of fresh clean sheets. Then I realize I didnt wake to the sound of an alarm or a baby crying. I actually feel refreshed. I swing my legs over the side of the bed expecting to be met with a random body part or two of a child that made their was into our room in the wee hours of the morning, instead my feet feel carpet-CLEAN carpet! My eyes are met with a spotless bedroom and the scent of fresh coffee finds my nose. My home is spotless- and the children are still snug as bugs in their individual beds.
Then I really wake up- Matthew is screaming, Aaron has already gone to work, Connor is climbing into my bed soaking wet from having an accident, Sadie is sprawled on the floor- laundry is everywhere-dirty and clean, last nights dishes are still in the sink and kids are fighting already! Sigh- it was a good dream :)

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Aaaah, that did sound so nice there at first... :-)