Friday, June 01, 2007

Weight Loss Etc

I've been working hard for a couple weeks, working on getting healthy for my family- and for myself.
Its been going really well! I'm pleased to say that so far I've lost 6lbs and 5 1/2 total inches. :0)

I've been using Sparkpeople.com Its an awesome site that helps track nutrition and fitness, has message boards for support and some really yummy recipes.

If you are looking to work towards a healthier lifestyle- I'd check it out. Its totally free- and if you sign up use me as your reference- lonestarmomof4

Now back to your reguarly scheduled programming.....

Aaron is working with me, we actually have a competition going between us-whoever loses the most weight by labor day gets $100. Right now we're neck & neck.

One of my biggest challenges, is actually surprising me- its not about the food- its about finding time to work out! I'm so busy during the day, and like I said in a previous post- by the time the kids go to bed I'm to wore out from dealing with them to do anything else. So thats my big challenge right now. Any advice is welcome :)

0 comments: